Today I am taking a different approach to the type of articles that I share with you and present 20 reasons why you should never visit Romania. Don’t get that blood boiling, though, until you fully read and understand this article. You might be up for a surprise!
There, I said it and in order to prove my point, I will list below the 20 most important reasons why you should never come here. Really, check them all out and you’ll be horrified. It’s a nightmare!
The truth is that there might be even more than 20 reasons why you should never come here – way more, actually – but I think that these will be enough for you to help you cut it off your “to visit” or “to retire/move to” list. So let’s get it started!
1. It’s a poor country with mostly rural life
2. The girls are some of the ugliest in the world
3. The boys look like peasants from the past, too
4. You’ve got nothing to see
5. Just barren land
6. Roads in Romania are horrible
7. The food is meh
8. Dracula’s castle is overrated
9. They don’t have other castles
10. The small villages are horrible
11. The seaside is a complete mess
12. Romanian architecture is old and ugly
13. There’s no culture there
14. Danube’s Delta is overrated
15. Nature is boring in Romania
16. Man-made sculptures are unimpressive
17. Romania is actually pretty boring overall!
18. Just horrible religious buildings
19. Nothing to see!
20. You have no reason to ever visit Romania
I’m sure this completely changes your mind in case you were considering to come here and visit or retire… right?
If you liked this – don’t forget to share it with the world so that everybody knows the “horrors” here. I’m sure that they will be surprised to see these reasons and they will enjoy it just as much as you do.
Note: Since there were people reading this article that couldn’t really get the joke, I feel obliged to actually write this down so that it’s clear for everybody. No, friends, I am not blind or crazy: those above are indeed reasons why you should visit Romania, but I just wanted to take a different approach.