In the past, we’ve talked about the good and the bad, the cheap cost of living and everything in between, but today it’s time to make things clear: you should never visit Romania. There, I said it and in order to prove my point, I will list below the 20 most important reasons why you should never come here. Really, check them all out and you’ll be horrified. It’s a nightmare!
It’s true, there might be even more than 20 reasons why you should never come here – way more, actually – but I think that these will be enough for you to help you cut it off your “to visit” or “to retire/move to” list. So let’s get it started!
1. It’s a poor country with mostly rural life
2. The girls are some of the ugliest in the world
3. The boys look like peasants from the past, too
4. You’ve got nothing to see
5. Just barren land
6. Roads in Romania are horrible
7. The food is meh
8. Dracula’s castle is overrated
9. They don’t have other castles
10. The small villages are horrible
11. The seaside is a complete mess
12. Romanian architecture is old and ugly
13. There’s no culture there
14. Danube’s Delta is overrated
15. Nature is boring in Romania
16. Man-made sculptures are unimpressive
17. Romania is actually pretty boring!
18. Just horrible religious buildings
19. Nothing to see!
20. You have no reason to ever visit Romania
I’m sure this completely changes your mind in case you were considering to come here and visit or retire.
If you liked this – don’t forget to share it with the world so that everybody knows the “horrors” here.